A Noninvasive Solution To Treat Your Pain
- MLS stands for Multi-Wave Locked System. The MLS Therapy Laser treats pain, inflammation and arthritis.
- It features 2 wavelengths; 808 nanometers and 905 nanometers. The wavelengths are in the infrared spectrum. They are invisible to the eye, but can be seen using a cell phone camera.
- Laser therapy was cleared by the FDA in 2002 and is currently being used by a variety of medical specialties, as well as professional sports teams, including the Dallas Cowboys and Cleveland Cavaliers.
Benefits of MLS® Laser Therapy
Anti-Inflammatory: MLS® Laser Therapy has an anti-edema effect, as it causes vasodilation, but also because it activates the lymphatic drainage system which drains swollen areas. As a result, there is a reduction in swelling caused by bruising or inflammation.
Rapid Pain Relief: MLS® Laser Therapy has a beneficial effect on nerve cells. It blocks pain transmitted by these cells to the brain. Which decreases nerve sensitivity.
Reduced Scar Tissue: MLS® Laser Therapy reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from cuts, scratches, burns, or surgery.
Faster Wound Healing: Laser light stimulates collagen development in damaged tissue. As a result, MLS® Laser Therapy is effective post surgically and in the treatment of open wounds and burns. And lastly, like an antibiotic, each treatment is cumulative in its effectiveness, building off the previous treatments, which is why we never do just one treatment!
Plantar fasciitis: Plantar fasciitis causes heel pain that is stabbing and most fierce first thing in the morning when you step out of bed. Plantar fasciitis can become chronic and, because of its location, is notoriously hard to resolve. MLS laser therapy is a valuable part of your treatment plan as it stimulates healing in the plantar fascia located on the bottom of your foot.
Diabetic feet: Many people with diabetes suffer from peripheral neuropathy, a condition that affects the nerves in your feet and hands. MLS laser therapy helps reduce the numbness, pain, and poor circulation associated with neuropathy.
Sports injuries: Sports injuries like an ankle sprain, muscle pull, or tendon injury respond well to MLS therapy. The laser energy stimulates healing and can control swelling and injury-associated pain.
Post-surgical and fracture healing: MLS therapy helps expedite healing. MLS therapy also helps heal bone and soft tissue after a fracture in your foot or ankle.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rapid Pain Relief
- Improved Nerve Function
- Reduction Of Swelling
- Immediate Improved Local Blood Circulation/li>
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation
- Accelerated Tissue Repair And Cell Growth
- Faster Wound Healing
- Arthritis & Bursitis
- Rotator Cuff Tendonities
- Neck & Shoulder Injuries
- Repetitive Motion Injuries
- Hip, Knee & Lumbar Pain
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Occupational Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
- Sports Injuries
- Heel and Foot Pain